Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

short notes

Its been a long time for me not to write anything..
after almost 8 months join the ‘better pay’ company.. now.. I jump again.. Smile errr…dunno whether to put big smile or T_T ..hahaha
its not a good record for my resume. no good..no good.
Well, I do have a big reason why I leave the company. Life must go on. I need money to pay my car, house, loan, food..food.. and food again..hehehe
Nonetheless, the most important thing is we gain as much knowledge as we can. Tried different line. Hoteling, Oil & Gas, Education, Real Estate, and now Construction in 8 years time. Well done lina!

IMG_6760
The beautiful gift from awesome friends in 1MK. I really appreciate u guys.

 IMG_6772
err.. its supposed to be short notes. what the heck I’m doing ;p

daaaa…

No comments: