Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Salam Aidilfitri 1436h

Assalamualaikum, salam Aidilfitri to all :)

Too many things happen during Ramadhan and Raya this time round.

Well lets just move to my raya. Haha
This time, father success to divert my attention to the most interesting activities. Catch fish!! Of coz not me being the one who jump to the pond. Pppfttt  :p

We do celebrate like others. Salam-salam, visit and all. The next day is time to dried up the fish pond. More than a tonne of fish being sold which a lots of $$$ eyes started to come out. Yes paksu, I can see your eyes rolling & drooling. Wahaha

The rest we do bbq and 'patin asam pedas' menu for our lunch. I really love family bonding. ♥♥ enjoy the raya too guys !

Only men 


Even ayah
is on puasa 6, he still strong to join the crowd. 


Some rohu, patin & haruan


this only a batch. pheeww..

haha. The best pix ever. Muhammad & hippo :p

No comments: