Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Baby Fishing

This a game I just downloaded for Iman.

At first, he simply click on any picture without understand the rule.
& I only teach him one time. The next day, come to my impress, he start to know how the game played.

He click at the right picture! Bravo young man :D

I rarely give him my phone or tablet as I keep telling him, this is belongs to me. I don't want to spoil him with all the gadget thing. When he know it is belong to someone, then he learn to put a boundary instead of feel the power and full control on it. I'm really afraid of kids that super fanatics with all the technology. Really..they lost the connection with their loves one.

But still I don't want him to be lag when it comes to technology.

Super adore to parents that can balance their kids life. ♥♥

No comments: