Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gua Niah

Wow. I can't belive we make it. Alhamdulillah.
Thanks Allah swt for the energy. Give us chances to see Your creations. MasyaAllah :)
To make it short, summary as follow:
Miri to Niah : 94km
From Miri: 9am
Reach: 10.30am (Niah entrance)
Start tracking: 11am
End: 3pm (Due to many pitstop of taking picture. Ppfftt :p )
Gua Niah distance till painted cave: 9km (return)
Entrance fee: RM 10
Boat fee: RM2 (return)
To be honest, no training, no warm up. I'm quite worried at first because of my office lifestyle. But Alhamdulillah, we made it. Even feel 'pancit' sometimes.haha
The staircase quite a lot. First tracking easy make me think that i can bring Iman next time. Next level of tracking, Oh okay. We wait till Iman grow la. NEXT, urmm Iman, u better stay at home play with nenek. Wahaha..
There's few places that are very dark. I just use my handphone's light.
Bring enough drinking water as there is no vending machine in each cave ya :p 
Overall: nice hike for not so adventurous people like me.heeeee

No comments: